- Refunds will only be given for manufacturing faults, not for damage caused by use or for wear and tear.
- If you change your mind about a product you have purchased, you have 14 days to return it in new condition with all packaging and tickets, for a credit note to the value of the amount paid or to exchange.
- Postage will need to paid by you to return items for change of mind. If a new item is being sent, postage will also need to be paid by you.
Concerning Rug Repairs
- All rugs must be clean to be repaired or reproofed. If a rug is too dirty for repair it will be washed and the amount for washing charged.
- Rugs must be paid for and collected within 2 weeks of repairs being completed. A storage fee of $5 per week will be charged after this.
- Rugs must be dropped off within a bag displaying the completed service request form firmly attached on the outside.
- Rugs at drop-off points other than Murrumbateman must be collected within 1 week of them being returned there.
- Hair must be removed from rugs and other items before washing. Rugs and items covered in hair will be charged an additional $10 for hair removal.
- All care will be taken, but no responsibility for further damage of already torn rugs during washing, or for rug shrinkage.
Coming soon will be a more complete list of information about payment, condition of rugs prior to receiving, washing, reproofing, right to refuse repairs (poor condition/unrepairable), expected turn around times, arrangements concerning drop off and pick up locations etc.