1. All rugs must be clean to be repaired or reproofed. If a rug is too dirty for repair it will be washed and the amount for washing charged.
2. Rugs must be paid for and collected within 2 weeks of repairs being completed. A storage fee of $5 per week will be charged after this.
3. Rugs must be dropped off within a bag displaying the completed service request form firmly attached on the outside.
4. Rugs at drop-off points other than Murrumbateman must be collected within 1 week of them being returned there.
5. Hair must be removed from rugs and other items before washing. Rugs and items covered in hair will be charged an additional $10 for hair removal.
6. All care will be taken, but no responsibility for further damage of already torn rugs during washing, or for rug shrinkage.
Coming soon will be a more complete list of information about payment, condition of rugs prior to receiving, washing, reproofing, right to refuse repairs (poor condition/unrepairable), expected turn around times, arrangements concerning drop off and pick up locations etc